Magnum Meat Injector with 3 Needles - XL
This version comes with THREE needles at a discounted price:
- A slanted open tip (for injecting a marinade that might have small spice or herb particles)
- A closed-end and side perforations needle (for liquid only flavoring solutions)
- A larger (3/8" outside dimension - 1/4" inside dimension) slanted open tip needle that can be used for injecting larger particles or solid pieces like garlic. Also good for filling donuts.
There is an additional needle available for this model that is recommended for smaller cuts of meat, steak, chops, and brisket competition.
- The Magnum Injector is manufactured in the USA
- Quality nickel-plated brass and die-cast alloy frame, with FDA, approved o-rings and break-resistant plastic barrel
- Adjustable dose volumes
- Non-slip comfort padded grip handles
- BONUS! Now included: 3 cleaning brushes for the injector barrel & needles
- Now comes with a custom storage and carry bag
- Fully guaranteed by an American company with "real people" live support!
"Finally!!! This is the marinade injector I have been trying to find for almost two years! You people really outdid yourselves with this one because it puts every other injector I have seen (and unfortunately bought) to shame! Bravo! Thanks for the fast shipping too!" - C.S.
This is an awesome tool - you will be looking for excuses to use it.