The SpitJack CXB75 ALL STAINLESS STEEL whole lamb, pig & goat rotisserie system is now available. This unique machine has been specifically engineered and tested to spit roast whole animals up to 75 lbs. easily and safely. Designed to be used on the ground, over an open fire, the CXB75-HC system is now the most economical way to spit roast medium weight whole animals or larger cuts of meat.
The CXB75-HC is perfect for anyone (from professional caterers to the regular backyard cook) who wants to roast meat the old fashioned way - spinning it over a fire, close to the ground, and taking the right amount of time to do it.
THe CXB75-HC is also available as an add-on to La Caja China and similar boxes (CJC75) or as an attachment to your custom pit (please call for more information).
Essential trussing hardware package - To make sure you don't have any "flopping" during the cook
- Heavy-duty, over-sized, stainless steel spit forks (2) to secure the shoulders and legs to the spit
- Stainless trussing U-bolt (1) for securing the spine to the spit
- Hand crank
- LONGER Food-grade, 2 part stainless steel spit (7/8" outside diameter) (spit length 59")
- Safe for food - Everything that touches the food is stainless steel
- Adjustable - raise or lower the entire spit and motor assembly two different ways from 8" - 22"
- Portable - easy to assemble & take apart - the entire unit can fit in the trunk of your car
- Guaranteed to perform as promised - and a one year limited warranty on parts
- ALL STAINLESS!
- Optional accessories available
Spit length - 59"