This version comes with FOUR needles at a discounted price:
- A slanted open tip (for injecting a marinade that might have small spice or herb particles)
- A closed-end and side perforations needle (for liquid only flavoring solutions)
- A smaller, open tip, thinner gauge needle (1/8 outer dimension - 12 ga.) that is best used for smaller cuts of meat, steaks, chops, and competition meats such as brisket.
- A larger (3/8" outside dimension - 1/4" inside dimension) slanted open tip needle that can be used for injecting larger particles or solid pieces like garlic. Also good for filling donuts.
These are ALL the needle sizes available for ANY meat injector. You have a complete set with cleaning brushes for all.Features
- The Magnum Injector is manufactured in the USA
- Quality nickel-plated brass and die-cast alloy frame, with FDA approved o-rings and break resistant plastic barrel
- Adjustable dose volumes
- Non-slip comfort padded grip handles
- BONUS! Now included: 3 cleaning brushes for the injector barrel & needles
- Now comes with a custom storage and carry bag
- Fully guaranteed
"Finally!!! This is the marinade injector I have been trying to find for almost two years! You people really outdid yourselves with this one because it puts every other injector I have seen (and unfortunately bought) to shame! Bravo! Thanks for the fast shipping too!" - C.S.
This is an awesome tool - you will be looking for excuses to use it.