The SpitJack XB125C whole animal rotisserie is a commercial-grade pig, hog, lamb, and beef rotisserie system. It has a stainless-steel 120 watt 4 RPM motor (3X the power of our CXB85 system), and heavy-duty support posts and bases (12 gauge steel) to give it the heft to not only be able to take on 125 lbs., but to do it on a regular basis.
We built this model with the restaurant chef or professional caterer in mind but it will work just the same as part of a regular backyard battery. The XB125C is big (72" long spit), rugged (heavy gauge metal), powerful (it can handle up to 150 lbs. of meat), durable (all parts are either food-grade stainless or hi-temp, powder-coated paint), well designed (professionally engineered), well built, adjustable, portable, well-accessorized, guaranteed and personally supported.
Essential Trussing Hardware & Accessory Package (over a $300 total value!):
- Spit pins (12") to secure the legs and shoulders to the spit ($24 value)
- Clamp set (2 large, to truss the legs to the spit and to keep the large parts of the animal intact ($12 value)
- Dual thermometer (2) to read the internal AND external temperature while cooking ($24 value)
- Hand crank for emergencies or just fun ($35 value)
- Heavy-duty spit forks (2) to secure the back legs and shoulders ($34 value)
- Four prong medium-duty spit forks (2) for use on turkey, chicken, and small roasts. ($26 value).
- Leg shackle set to secure the rear legs to the spit and retain shape and balance during cooking. ($29 value)
- Counterweight system to balance uneven loads and reduce motor strain. ($37 value)
- Custom spit cleaning brush to clean the inside of the spit after use. ($17 value)
- Trussing needle (6") and a ball of butcher's twine to sew up the belly, secure the ears, etc. ($12 value)
- Stainless trussing u-bolts (2) to bind the spit securely to the spine (center) of the animal ($35 value)
- Spit point (removable) for piercing solid meat such as roasts or larger cuts ($22 value)
It is a challenging endeavor to cook meat this big and you not only need the right equipment but the right advice and support. This is a very important event and a lot depends on the success of your cooking efforts. SpitJack offers everything you will need to get it done right by providing the right tools, accessories, and instruction.Features
- Super heavy-duty stainless-steel 120 watts, 4 RPM fan-cooled 110V motor with switch and housing - Note: our competitors use only a 25-watt motor to make the same claims.
- 72 inch, two-part 304 stainless spit with a roller bearing system to reduce motor wear.
- Adjustable (6-22 inches) heavy-duty stainless steel base units with quick-release hardware.
- Portable - comes apart easily to fit in the trunk of a car.
- Bonus hardware and accessory package ($300+ value) to keep the meat from "flopping" while cooking.
- One-year warranty with SpitJack customer service and consulting (operations and culinary) included.
It's a lot of work to cook a whole animal on a rotisserie, but it's a lot of fun too. SpitJack makes the work easier, takes out the worry and guessing, and lets you enjoy the feast. You will feel great as you see the meat slowly cook while you tend the fire and your guests will be blown away when they see and taste the results.
- Base footprint: 21inches x 14.5 inches
- Total rotisserie footprint: 84 inches x 20 inches
- Usable Spit length: 66.75 inches
- Total spit length: 72 inches
- C Channel post dimension: 24 inches x 2 inches x 1 inch
- Motor housing dimensions: 8.5 inches x 4.5 inches x 5.25 inches
- Large spit forks: 1 inch inside diameter, (2) 7-inch tines that are 4.5 inches apart
- Small spit forks: 1 inch inside diameter, (2) 4-inch tines that are 2.5 inches apart
- Motor: 120 watts, RPM 4, 110V
- Motor cord: 51 inches long
- Shipping weight: 55 lbs.