Deluxe Brisket Slicing Knife - 11 Inch Blade, Competition-Chef Series
The SpitJack Competition/Chefs Series 11" Meat Slicing Knife is a premium grade knife designed specifically for slicing smoked beef brisket, roast turkey, ham, BBQ ribs, smoked salmon, and more. It is a beautifully finished blade that can be used for carving holiday roasts or to give precise cuts for competition barbecue. It has a "Granton" blade that helps keep the meat from sticking to the blade while slicing. Packaged in a custom box (that also is great for storage), this knife makes a great gift for any home cook or aspiring chef.
- DESIGNED FOR COMPETITION AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS: This is NOT the ordinary slicer that you throw in your drawer. This is the one you will use to carve the holiday roast or bring with you to a BBQ competition. Made for the home chef who wants a cut above.
- ENGINEERED FOR CARVING MEAT: The shape, length, and blade design make this the right tool for Slicing roasts, smoked brisket, ham, ribs, smoked salmon, and turkey breast. The Granton edge lets the meat stay off the blade when the cutting is finished.
- SHARP, STAYS SHARP, EASY TO SHARPEN: High-quality steel allows this knife to obtain a sharp edge and keep that edge longer. Very easy to maintain blade sharpness with common sharpeners like a steel hone or sharpening stone.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE IS BALANCED FOR COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE: The balance point of a knife determines how comfortable it will feel in your hand and how accurate the blade will perform. The handle is molded to fit the contours of your grip. A riveted, full-tang stainless steel spine gives strength and longevity to every slice.
- SPITJACK 100% ASSURANCE: SpitJack quality is built-in. SpitJack support is included and always available. We can help you with any questions you will have about the use and care of this knife.