This is a heavy duty spit roast rotisserie motor (60W) for turning a rotisserie spit. This motor will turn up to a 100 lbs. compacted balanced load. This motor comes with a keyed (machined irregularity) drive shaft and a 1" ID spit coupler that will accommodate up to a 1" OD pipe or tube or a 1" solid rod. We guarantee our couplers will fit precisely with our spits but if you are using a spit from other sources, some minor adjustments (widening/holes drilled) my be needed.
Lock pin (for use with our adjustable support post kit), coupler bolt, power cord and switch are also included. Full one year warranty.
Note 1: The HD100 rotisserie motor is rated at 100 lbs. (including the spit weight) maximum load. This limit is recommended for proper functioning, motor life and keeping the warranty terms valid. If you think you might be close to the limit or may go over, please call us and we can give you advice and options.
Note 2: Beware false performance claims from our competitors! The HD100 is a 60W motor from an excellent factory (it makes a big difference). We guarantee 100 lbs. and we have tested our motors for this. Other companies make claims of over 125 lbs. with only a 25W motor.
- 60 watt gear reduction rotisserie motor
- 4 RPM
- 110V - plugs into standard outlet
- Mini roller bearings on integrated spit support bracket
- Heavy-duty grounded power cord
- On-off power switch
- Steel motor casing (powder coated black) with post sleeve adaptor
- Spit coupler with coupler pin
- Coupler fits 1 inch pipe or rod included.
- One year guarantee
- Support post kits available
- Spits available
- Weight: 18 lbs.
Great for medium-large pigs & hogs, large lamb.
Note: this product includes just the motor and does not include a spit, support posts or any other parts that are needed to create a complete rotisserie system. Please look at other related product categories for parts to complete your system options for complete rotisserie packages.
- Motor housing: 8.5 inches x 4.5 inches x 5.25 inches
- Cord length: 51 inches
- Post sleeve dimensions: 2 inches x 1 inch x 17
- Maximum (balanced) load: 95 lbs.