The Electric SpitJack Fireplace
Rotisserie is a beautifully crafted, solidly constructed (cast iron)
appliance that lets you enjoy a delicious new way to roast meats, fish and
vegetables.Using radiant heat from the wood burning in your fireplace, the
SpitJack sits on the hearth cooking dinner for a whole family in no more time
than it takes to use a conventional oven or stove. The electric SpitJack is
safe, easy to use (even for a novice cook), requires very little cleaning or
maintenance, is inexpensive to operate, and has a charming antique look that
fits into most any decor. The SpitJack Electric Rotisserie runs on standard 110V
Our electric model has the advantage of
low maintenance operation and cost. Since each spit can be turned on
independently, you only use the power and equipment you need at the time. Since
the motor runs continuously and at constant speed, there is no need to make
adjustments during the cooking process (you will probably have to add more wood to
the fire though!). The cord plugs into any standard electric outlet and, as with
all of our models and accessories, it looks great sitting or working on your
SpitJack Electric Fireplace Rotisserie standard
- 1 SpitJack Electric Fireplace Rotisserie with attached 6 foot cord and 3 prong plug
- 2 stainless steel spits (31.5")
- 1 tripod stand
- 1 pair of small spit forks
- Bonus - Extra set of 4 prong spit forks.
accessories available for this model can be viewed by clicking here
- Adjustable spits lets you vary
the angle of each spit (so that larger objects can be roasted simultaneously)
while not disturbing the rotation pattern.
- Independently switched spits
(each spit is on a separate motor) allowing more efficient operation.
- Solid cast iron construction
creates the heavy weight necessary to steady the unit when roasting larger
- Brass carrying handle for easy
- Very quiet operation
- Brass hardware for lasting
precision and durability
Product Code: FIREPLACE-ROTISSERIE-ELECTRIC-EXP
- Capacity: Up to 18 lbs. on two spits (10 lbs./spit).
- Power: 2 - 4 watt electric motors, 110 volt 3 prong plug
- Color: Black with hand painted gold trim
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Part # SJ-ELECTRIC
- SpitJack (motor housing canister) height - 14", base - 7" x 9"
- Spit length - 30.5"
- Tripod height - 13", base span - 6"
- Hearth or shelf or level flooring in front of the fire box of at least 10" x 40"
- Standard electric outlet
Buy this item, and you can get one of these at $5.00 off the regular price: SpitJack Economy Hearth & BBQ Gloves
Discounts will be displayed as separate lines in your shopping basket.
Click the "View Basket" button above to view your items and discounts.